:: Day in the Dirt / Barstow to Vegas November 2015::
|:: Here is what we provide for Day in the Dirt ::
- Transportation of your bike, gear bag, suit case, and one
reasonable sized box of spare parts and supplies to and
- My rig is your pit. Snacks, drink, tools and mechanical
assistance supplied as needed.
- All other arrangements, hotel etc., are your responsibility.
Most make a family vacation of it. We will help with Race
Registration and any other needs you may have. We've
done this race 9 years. Remember, this is an invitational
event. It's that special!
- There are no fences separating us from the likes of Ricky
Johnson, Jeremy McGrath, Jeff ward, as well as current
top riders, only a few steps of our rig, your pit.
- This is a "RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK" event
- A $100 deposit now will lock you in at $750 if paid by
September 1st, or $850 after. Payments will be returned
after October first if minimum riders are not reached.
- Check or Cash accepted. You can make payments over
time beginning now if you care to.
- This trip will happen!
- Your bike and gear need to be dropped off one week
before. I will not return until mid December, just so you
- A properly prepped MX bike is fine. Pack some extra jets
just in case.
- Pack some basic spare parts. If it's a Honda, I'll have some
parts along. If it's not, pack them in.
- A fuel can and any lubes or oils that you'll need.
- Most races are very long, 1 and 2 hours. Some of these
are even back to back. Be in shape and you may want to
bring a Camel Back. Blisters are common, expect them. It's
up to you to arrange hotel & transportation. As far as we
know at this time, it will once again be at Glen Helen
Raceway, San Bernardino. California.
Spots are limited